Find out what you haven’t heard about leadership, in this myth-busting journey of new discovery – and new outcomes – for the leaders in your organization. Connect with the only language you need to know, in order to change your results. Engaging, personal and inspiring, Leadership Language shows your team how to tap into your leadership potential from the moment Chris Westfall begins speaking.
When you understand Leadership Language, you know how to:
• Lead your team to greater results, with an unstoppable contagious energy
• Elevate your customer relationships, and launch ideas with new impact
• Overcome the challenge of change through greater understanding of how people think, connect and engage
• Discover innovation, leadership and creativity on your own terms – and turn those concepts into a competitive advantage
Leadership Language tackles the number one challenge facing your organization today: effective communication. We’ve got more ways than ever to connect – but are you making the connections that matter?
At the heart of every business issue, every new initiative and every customer service interaction is COMMUNICATION. Are you ready to change the conversation, and change your results?
With Chris Westfall’s keynote, your employees, owners and team members will explore these powerful leadership communication questions:
• What makes a leader effective, and why?
• What’s beyond psychology and personality, when it comes to leading others to new results?
• What’s your vision, and how can you share it in a way that’s compelling, engaging and actionable?
• Finding lasting motivation: what’s beyond “flow states” and getting “psyched up” that causes behaviors to really change?
Make your organization’s culture your competitive advantage, with Leadership Language.
The Secrets of the NEW Elevator Pitch
Can you tell your story in a way that’s concise, clear and compelling…even if your client decides to take the stairs?
There’s a new way of looking at the perfect “elevator pitch” – and, according to the US National Elevator Pitch Champion, it’s not a pitch at all! Leading clients around the globe to change from a ‘pitch” to a conversation has helped Chris Westfall to launch over four dozen businesses and propel his clients onto television shows like Shark Tank, Dragons Den in Canada and even Shark Tank – Australia. Interested in creating multi-million-dollar revenues, attracting new customers and generating world-class customer service? Step off the elevator platform – and leave those outdated sales strategies in the dust.
The publisher of seven books, Chris Westfall has helped raise over $50 million in new investment, while launching over four dozen businesses. He’s coached the winners of the Harvard Executive MBA Pitch Competition, the Intel Global Capital Conference, SEC New Ventures, and the Rice Business Plan Competition – the largest and most lucrative competition of its kind in the world. What could your organization discover, in this interactive pitch workshop from one of the world’s top experts on compelling communication?
Teams and organizations will discover new insights into engagement, persuasion and action – without having to sound “pitch-y”, “Sales-y” or fake. Takeaways include:
• Insights into instant interest: how to build rapport without being manipulative
• What mistakes your team is making, right now, when pitching for new business
• How to overcome the natural resistance to a “pitch” – and how to create the authentic conversation that replaces it
This interactive keynote can include audience participation – giving your team the chance to be coached by the best of the best! Learn how to grow your business, and why you’ve got to stop “pitching”, with advice from the National Champ!