Mentorship vs Management
Today — employees are looking for leadership that supports, encourages, and gives them the tools they need to grow, adapt, give back – and create real impact. In this unforgettable customized presentation designed to inspire corporate leadership and managers, Clint expertly demonstrates the ground-breaking WHY of mentorship over old school management techniques and HOW every employee is just one caring person away from a phenomenal success story.
As a Corporate Keynote Speaker and employee retention expert, Clint offers the insider leadership secrets for elevating team and individual engagement, cultivating creative and collaborative environments, and inspiring both themselves and those that they lead. He also shares the life-changing story of Mr. Jensen, who, with one small and simple gift, brought purpose, empowerment, and perspective to a young life – and how each of us has the chance to do the same.
In this powerfully moving session, audience members will be able to:
- Adapt to a rapidly changing workforce
- Communicate effectively with a multi-generation team
- Create a culture that cultivates, celebrates, and encourages diversity
- Understand the four keys to mentorship within the role of leadership
- Develop a greater understanding of their purpose as a leader and mentor
- Adopt implementation strategies of how to create cultural change
Ready to transform your next leadership training or conference? Hire award-winning speaker Clint Pulver to share Mentorship vs Management and reaffirm, validate, and inspire your leadership and management team to learn how these simple shifts can create inspired and lasting impact on their lives, their teams, and your organization.
United We Stand
In today’s volatile economy, organizations are finding it more difficult to adapt to expanding costs, shrinking margins, increased competition, and regulation. Teamwork, accountability, and purpose have greatly diminished, leaving employees fearful and paralyzed to step outside of their comfort zones. The result? Decreased revenues, morale, and performance. Motivational Speaker and Retention Expert Clint Pulver offers your organization the ultimate keynote experience that unifies, inspires, and rallies your sales staff, leadership teams, and front-line employees to create a renewed and lasting movement within your organization.
Utilizing his experience as a professional drummer for more than two decades, Clint helps orchestrate your team to success through the power of music by creating a high-energy, interactive, hands-on drumming experience that allows your audience to achieve unity and a renewed sense of loyalty and trust.
In this profoundly moving session, audience members will be able to:
- Understand the four keys to creating a lasting movement in their job
- Develop strategies that create a culture of trust and unity
- Understand the power of collaboration between coworkers and management
- Create an attitude of contribution and a more positive workplace culture
- Overcome obstacles to break through performance limitations
- Walk away with a renewed sense of safety, trust, and commitment
Ready to help your next audience learn how to view difficult situations or change for the opportunities that they are to be solved through collaboration, communication, and personal commitment? Invite Clint Pulver to spotlight the strategies and mindsets that will help them embrace and explore the pursuit of something bigger than themselves – and in turn – lead their teams to embrace and maximize their potential.
To the Beat of a Drum – Breakout Session
In this unique and interactive breakout session, Clint will demonstrate through the beat of the drum the simple and effective “HOW-TO’s” for creating the mentorship connection in your business. Participants get completely hands-on with drumsticks and buckets in an exhilarating experience that validates the simple and actionable take-aways vital for all leaders who want to inspire, retain, and engage the employees within their organization.
In this high-energy, hands-on experience, audience members will be able to:
- Fully understand the power of collaboration between coworkers and management
- Create a culture of positive contribution
- See the importance of advocating for your team vs just developing your team
- Adopt tools and practical teaching aids that make an impact
- Create a method of accountability for themselves and those they lead
- Adopt implementation strategies of how to create greater loyalty
Ready to literally rock the house at your next event? Invite Keynote Speaker, Musician, and Employee Retention Expert Clint Pulver to deliver this crowd-pleasing, change-inspiring presentation as a breakout session or follow-up program to any keynote event.