Now is Your Time to Fly – Remove What’s Holding Back Your Success
When you’re looking for an inspiring keynote for your entire team… you know the talk where you evaluate your results, learn tools to make changes and leave inspired with a game plan? This is the talk.
Dan shares his journey to lead Tony Robbins organization to record numbers then fighting for his life through two-years of chemo while he kept is business thriving.
A powerful perspective along with action steps for immediate results in business and in life.
- The Power of Perspective
- The Power of your Mindset
- How to Create the Future rather than living in the past
- Action Steps for Success
- Interactive, Engaging and Life-Changing!
“People ask me how I stayed so positive. Honestly, what’s the alternative?”
Rise Up, Fight Back and Win – Creating Extraordinary Results During Challenging Times
It’s easy to walk tall and create results when things are going well. What happens when things aren’t going so well… personally or professionally? With over 18 years working with top performers, Dan shares proven strategies to create results during challenging times and turn around stagnant results into positive momentum and excitement.
Psychology of a Top Performer–Managing Your Mindset
- Developing References for Success
- You are in Control of Your ACTIONS
- How to Implement the ONE Strategy to Build Momentum Now.
How to Separate Yourself from the Competition
- Your Attitude = Your Brand
- How to Maintain a Winning Attitude
- Shape Value Proposition and Gain Market Share
- How Most People Set Themselves Up to Lose
- How to Set Yourself Up to Win
- The Psychology of Creating Success Habits
Maximizing Your Team’s Opportunities – Influential Leadership
In today’s fragile business climate and politically charged environment, it takes specific skills to maximize the results of your team.
- How to Get the Most from Each Team Member
- Recognizing Motivating and De-motivating Tendencies.
- How to Uncover Values to Inspire Productivity
- The Psychology and Beliefs of an Effective Leader
- How to implement a small change that will make a big difference
- How to Help Someone Through Tough Times
- How to Get your Team Member out of the Emotion and into Action
- Two Specific Coaching Tools to Advance Through Adversity
Sales Repair? Let’s look under the hood!
On occasion, sales professionals get “stuck” or they find themselves in a slump. Dan will take your team “Under the Hood” to uncover “sales stops” in their psychology. Interactive keynote with action steps for success. Give your team a bump of energy along with a game plan for success.
Mindset and Beliefs
- The mindset of a sales professional drives activities… some would say their individual beliefs drive activities, yet without the proper mindset, all the X’s and O’s are irrelevant.
Building Your Brand and Relationships
- Learn HOW to build a brand that speaks for you before you enter the room and how your brand will build profitable business relationships
- We all know most people don’t like to prospect. What if I can show your team a method to increase their prospecting. If each team member improved their prospecting by as little as 10%, collectively your revenue will explode.
Staying on Top – Maintaining Excellence
Your team had an incredible year or an incredible launch, yet you want them to keep the fire and maintain excellence. It’s human nature to take your foot off the gas after an incredible performance, yet how do the top performers do it? It’s All MINDSET followed by STRATEGY.
Psychology of Maintaining Excellence
- The Psychology to Maintain Excellence
- Why Some People Fall
- Developing a Durable Mindset
Dan will share specific tools to assist your team Change Expectations to Drive Sales, How to Get Out of a Slump and How to Implement NEW empowering habits to Stay On Top. In addition, Dan will share how he stayed on top at the Tony Robbins organization.
- You Cannot Give What you Don’t Have
- How to maintain a positive attitude.
- Decommoditize Your Business with YOUR Brand
Winning Through Adversity
They told me I was going to die, so I started to live
An inspirational and moving keynote about Winning Through Adversity… Dan’s personal journey through two-years of chemo, fighting a deadly disease, while building his business and being a supportive husband and a father.
Sometimes events happen and it sets us back, takes the wind out of our sails, and we can do nothing but put your hands up and say… What the heck?
When I was hit with the possibility that my life would come to an end, you and go one of two ways. I took responsibility in my life and took the positive route.
I’ll share how my life lessons apply to business, as I’ve applied multiple tools to my own daily game plan. Attendees will leave re-energized, inspired and with a feeling of gratefulness.