Daniel has been asked to keynote many programs around the world. Here are some of them:
Medical Innovation & the Accelerating Future in the Time of COVID: How the pandemic is catalyzing
– New approaches to diagnostics, from molecular to digital
– Redesigning care on the front-lines. From the ER/ICU to primary care
– Acceleration of virtualized care, from telemedicine to connected, data driven
– Therapy acceleration: from drug discovery and clinical trials, to vaccine development
– Public health/global health collaborations and emerging platforms that will impact the future of health and medicine, to prevention, detection and response of future pandemics.
From Hospital to Home*: Prevention, diagnostics and care is increasingly moving out of the 4 walls of the clinic, ER and hospital
– Understanding the accelerating use of connected health solutions, remote patient monitoring for high-risk patients and standard care.
– Cutting edge and future of telehealth
– Future of the Hospital
– The Virtualist: Role and abilities of the future clinician
– Digital health on steroids. What’s coming next
– Regulatory and reimbursement: Aligning incentives for the COVID and Post-COVID age.
Augmented, Virtual and Extended Reality**: How VR/AR/XR are reshaping health and medicine. AR, VR and XR has a wide range of applications across healthcare and biomedicine, in this talk he explores many of the cutting-edge use cases and future potential for AR & VR in medical education and simulation, to therapy, telemedicine and beyond.
– AR/VR/XR in medical education (simulation, training)
– Virtual Therapy (Pain Rx, Physical Therapy, Mental Health)
– Virtual Collaboration Tool
– Virtualized Healthcare
Exponential Technologies, Mindset and Innovation
– Understanding Exponentials, Disruption and Pace of Change
– A dive into accelerating and exponential technologies, from AI, Robotics, Big Data and Genomics, to VR, 3D Printing, Blockhain and beyond
– Convergence: The role of Convergence exponential technologies in reshaping
Future of Work
Travel (Self-driving cars)
Future of Home (entertainment, social)
Medicine’s Future? There’s an APP for that.
Daniel Kraft offers a fast-paced look at the next few years of innovations in medicine, powered by new tools, tests and apps that bring diagnostic information right to the patient’s bedside.
SLUSH 2016 In Helsinki, Finland
The largest tech conference in the Nordics, brings together of 30,000 entrepreneurs, technologists and investors from across the spectrum. Daniel was a featured speaker.
AR in Action: Talk At MIT Media Lab Conference Jan 2017
Augmented Reality has a wide range of applications across healthcare and biomedicine. In this talk by Dr. Daniel Kraft of Exponential Medicine & Singularity University at the AR In Action conference held at the MIT Media Lab, he explores many of the cutting edge use cases and future potential for AR & VR in medical education and simulation, to therapy, telemedicine and beyond.
A 6 minute movie looking into the future of health and medicine. Produced by Alger: “Curing half of the world’s known cancers, granting movement to the paralyzed, preventing Alzheimer’s. Visionary medical expert Dr. Daniel Kraft believes all of this and more can happen by 2064. In this first film in our “Conversations with Tomorrow” series, take a glimpse at the future of medicine and its impact on our lives.”
Stem Cells ……… Hype, Hope or Reality?