Diversity, Inclusion and Bias (DIBs): Measuring Progress. Improving Performance. Increase Productivity
Does your organization need to be able to measure its success with Diversity, Inclusion and Unconscious Bias (DIBs) efforts? Our DIBs Model will help you do just that. Hear the latest research around Bias and its impact in the workplace and clarify the connection between Diversity, Inclusion, Bias and organization success.
- Understand the Business Case and Value Propositions connected to Diversity, Inclusion and Unconscious Bias.
- Learn the best practices for leading change during uncomfortable times with sensitive topics.
Unconscious Bias: What it is (not) and Its Power in the Workplace
Hear the latest research around Unconscious Bias and its impact on all of us; in the workplace and everywhere else too. Learn the biases that are most likely to influence your organization and teams. Clarify the connection between Unconscious Bias and organizational performance.
- Increase productivity by managing the 5 most impactful biases in the workplace.
- Learn the ‘newest’ bias and its incredible power in your organization.
- Make clear the business rationale for engaging in an Unconscious Bias reduction program.
Multi-Generational Intelligence (MGI): Use MGI to Improve Your Communication, Leadership and Team
Having challenges with the generations on your teams? Are you seeing the results of poor communication in production or stressed teamwork? This presentation includes various best practices from across industries to increase engagement across the generations. With advice for Executives, Leaders and Team Members, attendees will leave with implementable actions and real-world examples to increase success and deepen relationships.
- Increase performance with a deeper understanding of what causes gaps in communication between generations.
- Learn key strategies to improve communications and understanding.
Increase productivity through improved generational communication and engagement.