Activate! Awaken the Motivation and Potential of the People you Lead
The science is clear, you don’t instill motivation in people, you ACTIVATE it! Learn what it takes to energize and inspire people toward greater focus, engagement, and passion in their work. Dr. Jones shares a science-based framework to help leaders bypass outdated motivational theories and activate the internal motivation of people to be their best in work and life. Intertwining scientifically proven methods with stories about real-life leadership challenges, Dr. Jones helps attendees take ownership of their role and build confidence in their ability to activate their people.
- A deep understanding of what really motivates people
- Specific motivational techniques to activate higher levels of engagement and performance
- Tools to master the three daily leadership practices of Connecting, Coaching, and Culturing people
- Specific ideas for activating people to be and do their best on the job and in their personal lives
- A proven framework to build a culture where people love to work
- Inspiration to lead at a higher level that will produce greater achievement and results for you and your team
The NeuroScience of Leadership and Performance
Neuroscience has entered the world of leadership with data and application that is as enlightening as it is interesting. The great leaders of the future will be those who understand how to leverage the power source of our thinking and behavior — the brain. Utilizing recent scientific discoveries, leaders can learn how to activate more of the brain which can lead to higher levels of motivation, engagement, energy, health, and performance.
- Understanding the full power of the brain at work to think and take purposeful action
- Insights into why certain environments and interactions limit employee potential
- Techniques to activate the full brain that boost decision-making, problem-solving, emotional intelligence, and creativity skills
- Actionable tips to engage the brain, capture attention and increase focus
- Inspiration to lead in a psychologically-friendly manner that helps everyone succeed
- Proven methods for managing underperforming employees
- Inspiration to lead at a high level that will produce greater achievement and results for you and your team
Don’t Just Manage People, Impact Lives!
The three keys to building strong manager-employee relationships
Effective management is more than driving results and accountability. The best managers build trusting relationships that unleash the best in their people and actively pursue their greatness. When a strong relationship occurs between an employee and the manager, motivation, engagement, quality of work, creativity, and personal character increase.
In this session, Dr. Jones inspires audience members to improve their relationships with each of their employees and see the benefits of building a high-trust partnership to reach goals together. Attendees will learn how to use brain-based and practical techniques in three critical areas that impact the employee-manager relationship: Connecting, Coaching, and Culturing.
- Insight into the importance of the employee-manager relationship
- A three-stage approach to become a better relationship builder
- Techniques to build trust and deepen relationships
- Tips for managing uncooperative employees
- Techniques for guiding employees through change and ambiguity
- Inspiration to help employees achieve at a higher level and love their work
The Neuroscience of Selling
Engaging the head and the heart of the buyer
We are in a new era of sales. The best salespeople today know how to quickly overcome skepticism and defensiveness to build a trusting connection that accelerates the sales process. Successful selling takes more than a good personality, product knowledge, and sales skills. It requires understanding how the deepest part of the brain (primal region) decides unconsciously to lower defenses and entrust another person for guidance.
The Neuroscience of Sales presentation shares principles and practices that can be applied immediately to any sales role. Insightful principles and practical tactics for understanding people better, becoming more confident, looking for unconscious decision cues, being perceived as charismatic, and how to close deals faster than ever before.
- The mindset shifts you need to make to sell better
- Why some people are innately more successful in sales than others
- How to become more charismatic and likable
- How to feel more confident during sales conversations
- How to lower defenses and reduce the resistance of the buyer
- Five brain-friendly selling practices you can use immediately
- How to overcome the barriers of virtual selling
Focus for Success
Up-level your brain to be your best in work and life
We have more distractions in our current work environment than ever before. Recent studies have revealed that a person’s ability to focus attention is at an all-time low. This comes during a time that these skills are desperately needed to perform at a high level.
In this keynote, Dr. Jones will inspire attendees to take an evidence-based approach to maintain focus, mitigate distraction, sustain motivation, and create personal accountability for achieving goals. This session uses audience interaction techniques and will inspire every person to take action to be more focused and intentional in their work.
- Understanding of a science-based approach to setting and achieving effective goals
- A pathway for taking action that builds confidence
- A practical strategy for avoiding distraction, increasing focus, and accelerating achievement
- Strategies to build momentum and keep yourself motivated throughout the year
- Techniques to manage and even expand your energy to be and do your best every day
- Blueprint for building a system of accountability that will keep you on track to goal achievement