Corporate Comedy Put-On
Harry is introduced as an industry expert and gets everyone laughing, even as they believe he’s for real. Clients rave about Harry’s customization, so the audience goes in expecting a serious presentation and comes out relaxed and glowing.
Emcee and Panel Host:
- Connects with the audience and makes them feel at ease
- Acts as a guide to the event, knowing when to be serious and when to throw out a quip to lighten the mood
- Keeps the event on schedule and handles unexpected mishaps or delays with grace and aplomb.
- Ensures that the audience is alert and energized throughout set up each speaker for success.
- Captures unexpected live moments and turns them into humor as appropriate.
- Thoroughly prepares for every aspect of the meeting, including introductions and stage movement.
- Harry has hosted numerous corporate events, training sessions, honorariums, and award banquets for Fortune 1000 companies and has emceed for thousands of comedy shows and private functions. As always, Harry customizes like crazy to keep it special, so will take good care of the activities onstage so you can take care of them offstage.
He has had the pleasure of introducing notables such as Robert Reich and Jose Feliciano.
If you’re hosting a private party, business function, award ceremony, fund-raiser, retirement dinner, holiday party, birthday, or any event where you want everyone to laugh, Harry Freedman offers clean, tasteful stand-up comedy at its best.
Whether you want straight stand-up, an emcee, or his personal specialty of customized put-ons, Harry will provide everything including sound and lights for a great show at a budget you can afford!
Harry has appeared as a stand-up comedian on Carolines Comedy Hour with Richard Jeni, Standup Spotlight with Rosie O’Donnel, and Comedy On the Road with John Byner. Harry can also be seen at theaters as Ray Romano’s opening act.
What is the Ultimate Tribute Video?
It’s a movie. About you. Your life. Or perhaps your company or organization. And it’s got all the details right, but it’s funny. Gut-level funny. So one moment, your friends, family, or co-workers are paying homage, and everyone is touched by emotion, and the next, they’re laughing hysterically. There’s a warm glow in the room. This is no ordinary generic video collage. This is a handcrafted piece of art.
Who Is it For?
Some milestones in life call for something special. So Whether it’s for a couple getting married, an important anniversary, a mitzvah, an honorarium, a landmark birthday, or a company celebrating it’s achievements, The Ultimate Tribute Video is about whatever or whoever you want it to be.