Give Your Employees C.R.A.P…and 7 Other Secrets to Employee Retention
Have you ever wondered why some bosses and organizations are retention magnets? The answer; they understand that giving their people C.R.A.P. (Caring, respect, appreciation and praise) is a must.
Jeff provides a “headhunter’s” insight into the thoughts and reasoning of employees who decide or are contemplating leaving their jobs in various organizations as he reveals how giving your people C.R.A.P. and 7 other secrets is the key to employee retention. Through humorous, real-life stories and interactive participation, Jeff has created a program which helps participants discover ways to gain a competitive edge when trying to retain talent.
Because Jeff is a “headhunter” in addition to having 25 years in human resources leadership roles prior to starting his own company, he gives you an eye-opening glimpse into what motivates solid performers to consider leaving their employers and what gets them thinking that “the grass is greener” on the other side of the fence. Jeff’s unique insight will enable participants to leave the session with actionable steps to begin to drive employee retention in their department or organization while participating in a program with great takeaways that will resonate with attendees.
In this program, you will:
- Recognize gaps in your retention plan so you can develop your own strategic roadmap
- Understand reasons that solid performers leave AND what you can do to address those reasons
- Understand key retention factors that are important to the millennial generation
Creating a Culture of C.R.A.P…Building an Engaged and Loyal Workforce in the New Workplace
Have you ever wondered what makes some cultures are engines that produce excellent results year after year? Have you ever seen bosses that people would do almost anything for and wondered what their secret was? Those bosses and organizations that build a people-centric culture understand that it is the culture they create that drives success…not the opposite.
Jeff’s insight as an HR Leader, “headhunter,” coach and US Army veteran made him realize that a culture created by a leader or an organization that had people as the foundation delivered sustained results year after year.
Through real-life stories and interactive participation, Jeff has created a program which helps participants understand how building an engaged and loyal workforce will produce sustained results.
This program is an “idea” program, but it is also a “process” program. Participants will understand the importance of building an engaged and loyal workforce as well as learn actionable steps they can use to start building this type of culture.
In this program, you will learn:
- The reasons that employees love being on the receiving end of C.R.A.P. (Caring, Respect, Appreciation and Praise) and how to best give your employees C.R.A.P. so they deliver results for the organization in the new workplace
- Understand why the C.R.A.P. behaviors are instrumental in building a culture of engagement and employee loyalty with a workforce that has been conditioned that loyalty is dead and where engagement is problematic
- Identify gaps where leadership is not leading in a manner that will produce sustained organizational results over time
Give Your Employees C.R.A.P…the Success Formula for Building Employee Loyalty
Have you ever wondered why some bosses and organizations have people who are incredibly loyal to them and who will do anything for them while others have a revolving door of employee turnover? Those bosses and organizations people want to follow give their employees lots of C.R.A.P.! (Caring, Respect, Appreciation and Praise). Jeff provides a “headhunter’s” insight into why some employees are loyal and others work only to get a paycheck. Through real-life stories and interactive participation, Jeff has created a program which helps participants understand how to demonstrate Caring, Respect, Appreciation, and Praise, so that they can systematically build employee loyalty in their organization.
Because Jeff is a “headhunter,” in addition to having 25 years in human resources leadership roles prior to starting his own company, he hears first-hand from candidates why bosses and organizations who give their people lots of C.R.A.P. have people who will go the extra mile for them when things get tough and others will leave at 5 o’clock on the dot.
Jeff’s unique insight will enable participants to leave the session with actionable steps to begin building employee loyalty and drive retention in their department or organization while participating in a program with realistic takeaways that will resonate with attendees.
In this program, you will learn:
- How to Advocate to senior leadership that the C.R.A.P. Formula (Caring, Respect, Appreciation and Praise) must be at the heart of your employee loyalty or retention strategy
- How to Demonstrate Caring, Respect, Appreciation and Praise. Many leaders want to give employees C.R.A.P. but don’t know how to do it!
- How to Identify which leaders in your organization don’t give their employees C.R.A.P.
Making Millennials Great…
5 Pillars for Building the Next Generation
Have you been wondered what it takes to motivate this new generation of millennial workers? Are you looking for new strategies to turn your millennial employees into “rock star” performers? Are you ready to understand what it takes to lead and grow your youngest workforce? That’s what they will help you do.
Jeff Kortes and Randy Wilinski have been doing just that for the past decade. Jeff brings 28 years of experience as a human resources professional, coach, and father of three millennials. Now, as a “headhunter” he finds himself successfully recruiting millennials for his clients. Randy, a millennial himself, has held leadership roles where he has hired, fired and inspired other millennials for 10+ years. They work with individuals and organizations to help grow these new leaders.
Through humorous anecdotes, live action role play, real-life stories and interactive participation, they have created a program which enables participants to learn the 5 pillars that will build this next generation and unlock their potential at work.
Because of their unique perspectives, they are able to show how millennials think and what motivates, or what doesn’t motivate them to go that extra mile for their boss and organization.
As baby boomers exit the workforce, it is imperative that leaders understand this new generation and more importantly how to make them successful. Attendees will be enlightened and entertained by a baby boomer and a millennial’s take on being successful in the workplace. Their unique message will resonate with the attendees, leave them with actionable takeaways, and quite a few laughs.
In this program, you will learn:
- How to unlock the true potential of the millennial generation
- The key elements to optimize the performance of millennials in your organization
- Be motivated to stop complaining about the millennials and, instead realize they have incredible potential if led in a different way
“No Thanks…I took another Offer”
As a “headhunter,” Jeff Kortes’ program provides a unique insight into the thoughts and reactions of candidates who have recently gone through the selection process at various companies. The content is invaluable for Human Resources professionals, managers and executives looking to gain a competitive edge when competing for talent. It is an eye-opening glimpse into how candidates for employment think and view prospective employers…both good and bad!
Attendees will hear real life comments from candidates made to the speaker. This information will shock, amaze and validate many of the things that hiring managers often suspect but never hear directly from candidates about why they turn down job offers from seemingly highly regarded organizations. The comments will raise the level of awareness so participants take a critical look at the recruiting process from a sales perspective.
This program will shift the focus of attendees so they realize that not only are they recruiting…they are also selling the organization as well. This sales perspective plays an integral role in the organization’s ability to attract and land the best talent in the marketplace.
In this this program, you will learn:
- The key components that are essential to selling during the recruitment process
- How to enhance your organization’s image in the eyes of candidates and community to avoid turning off candidates and hurting your brand
- Selling techniques that will land “A” candidates that are entertaining an offer from other organizations and avoid “turndowns”