Jennifer Vessels, has led transformation for global leaders including Adobe, Cisco, Google, Genentech, RaboBank. As CEO of Next Step and a Silicon Valley innovator, Jennifer lives in the center of change, creating the future of work empowered by AI, advanced technology and people.
Today is a tipping point – economically, geopolitically, environmentally and technologically and people are under pressure to deliver, adapt and engage.
Jennifer delivers proven tools, guidelines and inspiration for people to:
– Embrace change and innovate while delivering value to stakeholders
– Apply AI and other emerging technologies to gain competitive advantage
– Transform culture and mindset for future-ready agility
– Empower people through humane leadership, re-skilling and technology
– Accelerate growth through AI and other technologies , enabling co-creation with customers
– Lead through change with PEACE
Her bold insights and real-world lessons learned from Silicon Valley deliver actionable takeaways such as her PEACE methodology which fast-tracks future success.
Upon earning an MBA from San Jose State University (Silicon Valley), Jennifer led international growth for UB Networks (Avaya) and Tandberg (Cisco). After launching Tandberg USA (from Norway) and completing her MS in Occupational Psychology in London, Jennifer returned to Silicon Valley and founded Next Step. Since 2006, Jennifer and her team of 40 professionals have delivered 100 – 5000% return on investment for hundreds of clients across all industries in Americas, EMEA, Asia.
Jennifer’s Silicon Valley insider insights, global business experience and optimistic views of the future empower people to embrace the future with AI, emerging technology and transformative leadership approaches using her PEACE methodology and actionable takeaways as a road map.