Jesse Cole is a fanatic about fandom. In 2016, he founded Fans First Entertainment and launched the Savannah Bananas with one mission: to spark a fan-focused movement. Whether at the ballpark, on social media, onstage delivering keynotes, in features for ESPN and Entrepreneur, or in his first book, Find Your Yellow Tux, Jesse continues to create fans all over the world.
Jesse is the proud inventor of Banana Ball and Dolce & Banana underwear and not-so-proud promoter of the Human Horse Race and Flatulence Fun Night. He’s a raving fan of his wife, Emily, his kids, and peerless promoters like Walt Disney, PT Barnum, and Bill Veeck. Jesse owns seven yellow tuxedos.
- Jesse’s new book “Fans First” just hit top 500 in the world
- ESPN has just announced that they are starting to air a 6-part TV series about Jesse Cole and the Savannah Bananas in August 2022. (they have been filming for months) HBO Sport, CNN and Good Morning America are currently either filming and/or airing features about Jesse and The Savannah Bananas.
- 2.5 Million followers on TikTok
- The team has a 30,000 person waiting list for tickets
- The Bananas are embarking on a 6-month tour of the United States in 2023 (They did a 7-city test run and sold out every single stadium in 2022.)
Jesse offers a 60 minute “full show” – a highly interactive keynote with music and audience participation. Content is how to turn Customers into Fans. Jesse is also happy to do moderated Q&As.
Jesse is available for keynotes: Sept 15 – Feb 15.