Blaze Your Brain: How to Turn Negative Thoughts into Positive Action and Bigger Results
High performing achievers agree that 98% of success comes from your inner game. In this presentation, explore the mindset that keeps you from getting more done and achieving better results. These thoughts come in the form of self-doubt, worry, and stress and are linked to a poor attitude, an increase errors, and declining leadership. The right mindset, however, will help you communicate more effectively, solve problems faster, and improve team dynamic. Jessica guides you through her five-step process to identify your exact negative thoughts and turn them into actions that will change how you work, lead, and live. In today’s evolving economy, it’s imperative to know how to change your thoughts, change your outcomes and fire up your power within.
- Identify and correct negative self-talk triggers to enhance productivity, innovation, and creativity
- Apply ways to disrupt your thought process to improve critical thinking and team dynamic
- Turn a reactive mindset into a problem solving one, increasing adaptability, mood, and decision-making skills
- Use innovation and change to build mindfulness and a stronger team and culture
Fire Up So You Don’t Burnout: How to Prevent, Break Through, and Extinguish Burnout (once and for all)
Burnout is like a wildfire—spreading quickly and affecting everything in its path. With the increased stress, pressure, and overwhelm, it’s impacting you in significant ways. With 79% of the workforce burned out, it’s the perfect time to extinguish this epidemic. The World Health Organization now recognizes burnout as a workplace syndrome, yet most don’t know how to identify it. When burnout is unresolved, you experience a decrease in productivity, health and morale. In this powerful presentation, Jessica gets you fired up by sharing key strategies to prevent and extinguish burnout, pinpointing your contributing factors to burnout and showing you how to handle stress to improve focus, performance, and team dynamic.
- Examine Jessica’s Burnout Success Formula to locate how burnout affects your work and life
- Apply proven burnout strategies to enhance time management, focus, and team dynamic
- Identify and pinpoint your biggest “burnout moments” to prevent future stress and improve your health
- Examine your causes of burnout to identify your triggers and reduce when and how often burnout occurs
Ignite the Burned Out: How Leadership Inspires the Disengaged
Burnout is on the rise. Employees feel unappreciated, stagnant, and stuck, which decreases productivity, attitude, and performance. As the #1 expense to organizations, burnout is an organizational and leadership issue affecting morale and bottom-line results. Research shows even the “best place to work for” Google has 53% burnout. How much is burnout really costing you? Using her burnout research, Jessica shares how organizations can proactively anticipate burnout, teams can stop burnout from spreading to other work and life areas, and how leaders can ignite, motivate, and empower employees to build resilience, create a thriving culture, and tackle new challenges without burnout. It’s time to contain this epidemic before it continues to spread.
- Identity the top three ways to extinguish burnout in your workplace to build a stronger team and culture
- Examine how to use wellness initiatives to better recruit and train top talent
- Use on-the-spot demonstrated burnout relieving techniques to reduce current and future stress
- Apply what organizations can do to decrease turnover while retaining and engaging top talentIgnite the Power of Confident Communication
Companies lose over $11,000 a year per employee due to poor communication. How much money is your organization losing? Successful communication spurs a dynamic team, stronger leadership, and deeper connections. To decrease this communication loss, Jessica shares the fundamental component of communication that most people overlook which leads to conflict, misunderstandings, and stress. Discover how to converse with different personalities in other departments, generations, or positions, improve your communication confidence to talk to anyone, anytime, and the single most important part of every conversation.
- Examine your assumptions and listening skills to improve relationships and bottom-line results
- Discover why questions are crucial to successful communication to recruit, train, and retain top talent
- Identify how to use change to enhance engagement throughout a conversation to build a stronger team
- Develop the foundation of communication to better connect and interact, while growing your relationship