Innovate or Perish
This presentation has received accolades from business leaders in companies all over the world—primarily because Kevin demystifies innovation and shows you how innovators THINK and what they DO.
• Create a culture where people aren’t afraid to question the unquestionable.
• Build unlikely partnerships that lead to ingenuity.
• Think like an OUTSIDER to load your pipeline with great ideas.
• Get comfortable being UN-comfortable.
• Encourage people to think BIG and act BOLD by rewarding intelligent failure.
Be Hungry 4 Change!
This presentation shows you what happens in companies that are passionate about growth. If you want to create a culture where people move with a sense of urgency and say “yes” to new ideas, new relationships, new business models, new products and new markets, this presentation is your kick-starter.
• Stand out in a sea of sameness.
• Say NO to the “incumbent’s mentality” that leads to failure.
• Challenge teams to use limitations as springboards to creativity.
• Lead change efforts that are opportunity-led, not crisis-driven.
• Leverage connectivity to get smarter, better, faster.
When the Business Becomes a CAUSE what Follows is a MOVEMENT
Now more than ever, consumers expect meaningful social impact. In the future, if you can’t demonstrate that you are legitimately doing something to make the world better, you won’t be in business.
Define your business as a cause and watch your people reach higher, move faster and own more—and, make brand fanatics of your customers.
• Every employee wants to belong, to be part of something bigger.
• The ONE THING that unlocks the door to motivation and engagement.
• Inspire employees to come to work fully awake, fully engaged, and firing on all cylinders.
• Give employees a chance to solve a problem that really matters, to change the world.
• Show how your products and services have social value and positive impact.
• Invite Customers to buy BETTER VERSIONS of themselves.
Kevin will unpack the character strengths of gutsy leaders and shows you how these strengths play out in some of the world’s most admired companies.
• Move the organization in bold, new directions to be extraordinary.
• Choose service over self-interest: If you didn’t have a title would anyone follow you?
• Mine the story behind the story to discover what truly motivates people.
• Compete on relationship, not product and price.
• Create breakthroughs that challenge the status quo by giving people a voice.
Bochy Ball! The Chemistry of Winning and Losing in Baseball, Business, and Life
Business leaders can draw from the insights and apply the wisdom that turned the failing San Francisco Giant’s franchise into a $2B force, with three World Championship titles in five years.
You do NOT have to be a baseball fan or sports addict to learn from Bochy Ball. You do have to be a person who wants to borrow from what great leadership looks like in the best and worst of times! How does that translate to today’s business leaders?
The Giant’s success is based upon clubhouse culture, team chemistry, and a championship mindset, all things every business can gain from. Top CEO’s understand that an intentional approach to company culture and a willingness to nurture a “champion’s mindset” in each of their employees is vital to their organization’s success.
• Why team chemistry is hard to emulate and compete with.
• Culture counts—recruit people to an environment, not a business.
• Finding great talent, developing great talent, getting talent to gel.
• Leadership characteristics of a three-time world champion coach.
• Getting your players to own it.
• Managerial courage: Great coaches aren’t afraid to have the tough, uncomfortable conversations.
You will get a highly customized keynote that wraps countless lessons from Bochy Ball around your team’s performance goals and your meeting objectives.