(2-hour seminar or 75-90-minute speech)
- Learn how to put more control into all parts of your life through this simple system for planning and carrying out your responsibilities.
- Learn the most important question to ask yourself every morning before you start your day.
- Learn the four steps in planning each and every day (the fourth one being the key to a happy and successful life).
- Learn what you can do today to avoid having a long list of regrets later in your life when it is too late.
- Learn how to maintain strong relationships, prepare yourself for the future, maintain good health and reduce stress in your life.
- Learn a simple system for doing what has to be done, when it has to be done, in the way it should be done, whether you or those around you like it or not.
Lee has taught this seminar to more than 75,000 people over the last 25 years with extraordinary success.
Forget About Diversity
(1.5-hour seminar or 1-hour speech)
Lee has cracked the code on how to achieve the diversity all organizations desire.
- Learn the ten things leaders must do to create an inclusive workplace that leads to a diverse workforce.
- Learn why diversity is not the goal, but the outcome for organizations.
- Learn the difference between being diverse and being inclusive.
- Learn what all humans want the most. Give it to them and they will reward your organization with excellent results.
Lee has taught this seminar all over the world. His message resonates and is appreciated by all. We live in a time when your attitude and the respect you show all people will determine the effectiveness of your results.
YOU Can Create Magic Too!
(2-hour seminar or 75-90-minute speech)
Learn how “you can create magic too” in your business.
- Learn exactly what you must do to be perceived as a great leader.
- Learn why you must understand the big difference between management and leadership.
- Learn how to practice great leadership that will ensure you leave a legacy.
- Learn about the free fuel we all have and don’t use enough.
- Learn four simple ways to set your organization apart in the eyes of your customers and your employees.
- Learn why the customer does not come first.
- Learn the most important leadership behavior that will ensure success for you in all parts of your life.
Lee has delivered this powerful yet simple message to audiences all over the world. His ratings are continually in the 4.5 to 4.75 range on a five-point scale.
A Day of Learning… A Lifetime of Making a Difference. YOU Can Create Magic Too!
Spend one day taking all three of Lee Cockerell’s powerful seminars that will dramatically improve your ability as a Manager, Parent, Citizen, and Leader in all parts of your life.
“It’s Your Life: Time/Life Management”
“Inspiration – The Real Work of Leaders –
“12 Great Leader Strategies”
These three seminars can improve your ability and your organization’s ability to attain world-class results in Leadership, Employee Engagement, Customer Satisfaction, Organization Effectiveness, and Business Results. This eight-hour day can change your life and the lives of the people you lead. Taking these three seminars together provide you with new common-sense ways to “think” about your leadership effectiveness and your management efficiency.
- Time/Life Management teaches you a system for getting it all done. Effective organizations have great systems and processes. Effective Leaders must also have an effective personal system for carrying out all of their goals day in, day out. Most people know what they need to do, but most people have no personal system for managing their organization’s goals and their own personal goals. It really does not matter how much you know or what your goals are if you cannot get them accomplished.
- Inspiration – The Real Work of Leaders will teach you those things Leaders must do every day to create a special environment for their employees and for their customers.
- The 12 Great Leader Strategies Seminar will teach you powerful strategies and models for becoming a Leader who is able to achieve maximum results by creating an environment where your employees are not just interested in their jobs but committed to them.