Staying Right Side Up When Everything is Upside Down
Achieving excellence in challenging times
It is absolutely possible to achieve excellence when the world around you seems to be falling apart – IF you know the secrets. In this fast paced, fun program, Linda will give participants practical ways to light their own fire of excellence and motivate themselves to take positive, consistent action when they just want to give up. Attendees will learn what the most successful, effective people throughout history have all known and consciously applied. They will leave knowing:
- How to acknowledge and enhance skills they already have.
- How to recognize, own and change behaviors that don’t serve them.
- How to stay level, calm and professional when their instincts make them want to scream.
- How to communicate effectively to resolve differences.
- How to take 100% responsibility for the interpretations they place on situations, circumstances and other people’s actions.
Your Super Hero! Super Star! Super Exhausted
How to effectively help others without frying your golden goose
(This high energy, fun session is particularly well suited for people in the healthcare and service industries, and for all women’s groups)
With all of life’s fast-paced, high stress demands it becomes very easy to put ourselves rock-bottom last on our own “to-do” list.
And the result? Compromised health, exhaustion, frustration, strained relationships, depression, guilt, and acute crankiness. In this incredibly funny, fast-paced and potentially lifesaving session, attendees will learn practical, doable strategies that they can immediately put to use to bring more focus, mental acuity, good health and happiness into their lives. They will recognize what they have been repeatedly doing (with the best of intentions) that adds to their stress levels, and how to proactively change those behaviors. They will also leave knowing:
- The number one thing most people do AUTOMATICALLY (many times a day) that takes them to the breaking point – and how to stop it!
- One powerful technique to help them shift their emotional state from cranky and irritable to peaceful and relaxed within minutes.
- How to say “no” without feeling guilty – in such a way that actually BUILDS relationships rather than compromises them
- Why “the pursuit of happiness” is not only a worthwhile goal – but a potentially lifesaving one as well.
- How to turn “shark-infested waters” into gentle pools of happy angel fish (or… how to turn cranky people into happy ones!)
The Art of Providing Positively Outstanding Customer Service
How to create unprecedented buyer loyalty
Every single person in your organization IS your organization. Does everyone understand the vital role they have in creating and keeping customers who want to do business with you for life – AND refer all their friends to you? In this information-packed presentation people will learn very specific skills to help create the kind of environment that makes people LOVE you and your product or service and sing your praises to anyone who will listen. Attendees will learn:
- Three things about every human being that they MUST know before they ever interact with any customer.
- The #1 thing people will ALWAYS remember about their experience with you.
- The customer service words that work miracles – and the ones that create problems.
- How to de-escalate any potential problem really quickly.
- How to say “no” to a customer, or decline their request in such a way that actually leaves the person happy.
- The information that customers pick up about you before you ever open your mouth – and how to make that information the right stuff!
Innovate! Generate! Accelerate!
Inspiring yourself and others to new heights of innovation and creative problem solving
In business today, we cannot rely on past successes to keep us going. We must be continually thinking ahead, and in different and more creative ways. In this session, attendees learn how to inspire individuals, teams (and themselves, if necessary!) to new heights of productivity by challenging old assumptions and shifting perspectives. This presentation gives people the 5 essential tools they need to break out of their comfortable little boxes and be exponentially more creative. Interactive, fun and revealing! Attendees will also learn:
- The #1 thing that stops most people from expressing their creativity.
Twenty-one no and/or low-cost ideas that will inspire people to go beyond what they think they can do.
- “Killer Phrases” – What they are and why they absolutely MUST be eliminated.
- The one essential creativity ingredient that is absent in most uninspired, uncreative, lackluster workplaces.
- Why change is resisted so fiercely – AND how to get people to actually welcome it!
- Ten qualities of highly creative people – that you ALREADY possess. How to bring them out of hiding and put them to work for you.