Sales Leadership Redefined: Innovate, Navigate, Drive Profitable Growth
Today’s sales leader needs to have it all – an ability to develop top talent, a pulse on the changing marketplace, and a strategy to stay one step ahead of a softening economy, massive uncertainty and an unpredictable supply chain.
Face it – EVERYTHING about today’s marketplace is changing. Wouldn’t it make sense your approach to growth and leadership need to change with it?
Join Meridith Elliott Powell for a powerful and innovative new keynote, based on her award-winning book – 30 Days To Sales Success, designed to help leaders innovate, navigate and drive profitable growth.
In this program she’ll reveal what today’s sales leaders need to do to:
– Consistently exceed revenue targets in spite of massive disruption and uncertainty
– Use bold techniques to exceed goals despite internal and external cost pressures
– Break silos and create seamless integration between IT, Sales Ops, and Account Managers – creating an exceptional customer experience
– Redesign your sales process to increase value and profitability of current customers
– Outperform competitors despite supply chain challenges, softening demand and constant market disruptions.
This keynote has it all – the secrets to build and execute a go to market strategy that helps you read the market right, flex and shift, and keep your strategy one step ahead of the competition.
The Confidence Plan: Step Out Boldly – Find Your Voice – Own Your Seat At The Table
Today’s world moves quickly. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the constant pressure to keep up, or unsure of how to take the risks you need to move forward. You wonder how others do it, why they seem self-assured, secure
enough to share their ideas, ask for what they want, and pave their own
path. How they developed their deep sense of inner knowing that regardless of external circumstances they have what it takes to always come out on top.
That inner knowledge is confidence! And the good news is confidence is a skill that can be learned. More importantly it is one that needs to be consistently developed. When you have that level of belief in yourself, you can step boldly into any challenge, find your voice in every conversation, and always own your seat at the table. You can trust that your skills, your abilities will move forward so your control change rather than allowing change to control you.
Whether you see yourself as confident, or you feel you have some progress to make in that area of your life, The Confidence Plan takes you on the journey to heightened self-confidence. Through innovative research, tools, techniques and powerful stories The Confidence Plan helps you understand the impact confidence can have on your life, your career, those you care about, and the
growth of your organization. It’s that powerful!
Join Business Growth Strategist and Award-Winning Author, Meridith Elliott Powell in this high powered keynote where she reveals the research, the stories and most importantly the methodology.
This keynote has it all – energy, engagement, and a personal plan of action for every attendee.
Key Take Aways:
– Sharp Fundamentals – the basics you need to develop, build and strengthen your belief in yourself and develop inner confidence. Learn why confidence matters, and the vigorous impact it can have on personal and organizational results.
– Powerful Mindset Shift – embrace that confidence is a choice, and a skill that can be learned. You are in control of how much you have, and how deep and strong your confidence is.
– PROVEN Methodology – the well-researched strategy, step-by-step approach to building and mastering confidence.
– Gain The Secrets – to setting boundaries, investing in yourself and creating realistic goals.
– Your personal plan of action for stepping out boldly, finding your voice and owning your seat at the table!
Thrive: Turning Uncertainty To Competitive Advantage
Competitive, challenging and constantly changing – that is today’s marketplace! To grow and compete you need a new perspective and a new approach to sales, marketing and business growth. In this high-energy, power-packed session, Motivational Speaker Meridith Elliott Powell shares the innovative strategies you need to redefine disruption, put you in the driver’s seat, and turn uncertainty to your competitive advantage.
Based on research from her newest book, “Thrive: Turning Uncertainty to Competitive Advantage“, where Meridith studied nine companies (who started in the late 1700s to early 1800s) that are still thriving in business today. Businesses that have survived World Wars, Economic Depression, and yes, even a Pandemic. Her research revealed a powerful methodology for what it takes to navigate change at this level, to find opportunity in crisis, and how to inspire your members to move from reacting to change to driving it.
In this program, Meridith walks you through the steps you need to strategically move forward, proactively prepare for disruptions, standout from the competition, and dominate your marketplace. You’ll leave this session with a personal strategy that ensures you have what you need to stay razor-like focused, highly flexible and ready to turn uncertainty to your competitive advantage.
This keynote has it all – energy, engagement and an innovative, empowering message.
– Meridith’s research based 9-STEP formula for Thriving in Uncertainty ™
– Proven techniques for predicting the changes coming in the marketplace.
– Powerful strategies that ensure longevity and success in highly volatile times.
– Secrets to making the RIGHT and critical decisions that move your organization forward.
– Personal plan of action to turn uncertainty to competitive advantage.
Ownership, Engagement, Results!
Employee engagement trumps customer engagement – every single time! The relationship you build with our team members and associates is more important, will impact growth, more than the relationship you build with your customers.
There is so little you can control, and the one thing you need to succeed – a strong team – is getting harder and harder to create. It’s time for a new approach, a new perspective and a new set of strategies to redefine how you lead.
In this highly shifting, constantly changing economic times the organization with the best talent is the team guaranteed to masterfully navigate change, exceed customer expectations, and leave the competition in the dust.
The fastest path to profitability and business growth is through the quality of and the engagement level of your team. In this session, Business Growth Strategist, Meridith Elliott Powell, shares the leadership development strategies you need to hire top talent in the most challenging times, build culture in a virtual world, and create loyalty and longevity in a world where turnover is the norm.
– Learn why engaging today’s employees is different, and gain the leadership development strategies to understand what employees want, and how to easily, and effectively, deliver time and time again.
– Proven strategies to get the best and the brightest to beat a path to your door even in the toughest environments.
– Innovative strategies to creating culture in a virtual world, and the secrets to getting employees to want to come back to the office.
– Powerful tactics to build a team that is as passionate and committed as you are about the growth of your business.
– The secrets to turning uncertainty of your market, team, customers and sales into your greatest competitive advantage.
Dominate, Differentiate, Deliver
You followed all the rules. You’ve read all the books. You’ve implemented all the strategies. And still growing your branch, building your practice is a constant challenge. A challenge to get above the white noise. A challenge to stand out from the competition. A challenge to get to the decision maker. And a challenge to get the deal to close. Why?
Because sales has gone through a major disruption. If you’re still using traditional techniques, then you’re making sales so much harder than it has to be. To succeed, you need to evolve.
You need to transform how you attract clients – build your reputation – engage with the marketplace – and get results.Join us for this high energy, highly interactive and high-powered keynote where business growth strategist and keynote speaker Meridith Elliott Powell shares the innovative techniques you need to dominate your market and leave your competition in the dust.
– Deep understanding of how your marketplace has changed – the shifts in the marketplace, alignment of sales and marketing, client buying behavior, and competitive landscape.
– Innovative techniques that get the doors to open and put you in front of decision makers.
– Powerful ideas you need to shorten that sales cycle and increase your close ratio.
– Cutting-edge strategies to build your reputation and credibility with clients.
– Proven strategies to prominently position you in the marketplace making it easier for clients to choose you over the competition.
– Your personal strategy to Dominate, Differentiate, Deliver.