Organizations around the globe are challenged right now to create engaging experiences in a society heavily dependent on virtual interactions. Speaker, author, podcaster and master of shenanigans, Paul Long leverages his concept of “Fundamism” to deliver a live keynote, virtual experience or workshop unlike anything you’ve experienced before.
Paul’s message will lead you through a wealth of emotions as you laugh, think, and have FUN as a team. Through his FUNdamentals, Paul will empower you to make strides in improving your quality of life at home and work. When applied, these tactical behaviors are proven to create more joy, FUN and fulfillment in life while improving key performance indicators like customer experience, employee engagement, performance and a whole host of others.
At a time where society appears to be more focused on what’s not working as opposed to what is, embrace the opportunity to experience “what’s GOOD!”
- Outline core behaviors that aid in creating a purpose driven life at home and in the office while maximizing fulfillment
- How to maximize communication effectiveness through specific FUNdamentals that aid in creating more meaningful interactions
- Driving resiliency through change by identifying tactical ways to embrace awkward moments and thriving in uncertainty
Leveraging Fundamism Through Seasons of Change
The World Health Organization (WHO) states that there has been a 13% rise in mental health conditions over the last decade. That number doesn’t even reflect the most recent challenges our world has faced. Individuals around the globe are longing for human connection in an environment that’s leaning more heavily on virtual interactions.
What commitment are you willing to make to help your staff or members create more meaningful relationships to improve mindset, productivity and organizational culture? Ultimately, focusing more on what’s GOOD, as opposed to what isn’t?
Leveraging Fundamism Through Seasons of Change provides participants real-life, tactical methods that will help generate improved quality of life. If (according to the WHO) approximately one in five people in post- conflict settings have a mental health condition, we should prepare ourselves with how to effectively handle these situations in a time riddled with conflict. Arming individuals with the necessary techniques to interrupt negative brain patterns and replace them with thoughts of joy, FUN and fulfillment could be a life-altering moment for many in your organization.
- Identify ways to substantially reduce fear of judgement, anxiety, discomfort and negative self-talk
- Learn how to create meaningful interactions by showcasing a genuine interest in people
- Establish next steps in manifesting GOOD energy, improved business results and an enhanced quality of life
The FUNdamentals of Meaningful Leadership
Businesses across the globe are actively seeking answers in how to create an engaged workforce with a meaningful organizational culture. Contrary to popular belief, everyone is motivated by something, even millennials! In this program, Paul Long introduces his concept of Fundamism while explaining how it can help combat negativity in the workplace, improve customer experience and promote employee satisfaction.
The Fundamism philosophy can be applied by all, so motivation is ultimately created not only from the top down, but the bottom up. As a result, this 60-minute keynote is ideal for organizations looking to empower their team while promoting individual accountability in creating workplace fulfillment.
Participants can expect to leave this experience feeling inspired and empowered with clarity in the role each individual has in creating their own happiness. By looking internally rather than placing blame elsewhere, employees will take greater initiative and an increased sense of pride in achieving desired outcomes. (Also effective as a breakout.)
- How to improve organizational culture and build a more robust people strategy
- Understand different personality styles and how to adapt to meet others where they are
- Creating more impactful 1:1s, team meetings and enhanced employee interactions