Every Conversation Counts: Building Extraordinary Relationships in a Hybrid Reality
Long before the era of ‘quiet quitting,’ loneliness was a social pandemic in our society. In an age of polarization, disconnection, and shallow substitutes for real relationships, every leader needs to know how to build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients and teams alike in our hybrid reality.
Drawing from Riaz’s years of experience interviewing established leaders in business, entertainment and innovation, audiences will gain the following insights:
- Spark real, authentic conversations to make meaningful connections, personally and professionally.
- Earn trust and build inclusive cultures, as you listen without distraction and make your small talk bigger.
- De-escalate conflict and collaborate effectively by leading with assertive empathy.
- Craft and tell compelling stories that will motivate your audience to take action.
- Explore the questions that create breakthrough moments in any conversation.
This engaging experience is a candid and far-ranging look at how creative conversations can help you reinvent yourself, re-energize your teams, and further develop your business.
Relationships First: How to Use Authentic Connection to Grow Sales
It’s no wonder that sales often get a bad rap. In a world of dwindling authentic connections, it’s easy to see sales as the least authentic interaction of all. But this doesn’t have to be the case.
By transforming the way they and their teams interact with customers, sales leaders can forge more human connections that lead to dramatically improved sales outcomes.
- Start from a place of empathy to develop a deeper understanding of your customer base.
- Earn trust by listening without distraction, making more meaningful small talk, and practicing assertive empathy.
- Craft compelling stories that activate passion in your customers — and tell those stories in a compelling way.
- Explore the key questions that lead to breakthrough conversations with customers.
This captivating talk goes beyond sales tactics to explore Riaz’s lifetime of work creating authentic connections, sharing key principles to turn sales into an art and discipline of crafting real relationships and experiences — not just transactions.
Human Connection: Your Competitive Advantage in Customer Service
Customer service isn’t just about fixing problems. It’s about forging relationships with your customers that go beyond an initial transaction. Great products help launch companies. Great customer service sustains them for long-term success. Discover Riaz’s secrets to customer service that forge lasting passion, loyalty, and engagement with your brand.
- Discover how every customer interaction is an opportunity for connection.
- Teach customer service leaders how to listen without distraction, banish directionless small talk, and more.
- De-escalate customer conflict and drive effective collaborations.
- Lead with assertive empathy in every customer service exchange.
This authentic experience will inspire your teams to lead with empathetic curiosity and ultimately out-care the competition.
Persuasive Storytelling Workshop
The most successful leaders are persuasive storytellers. Effective storytelling evokes the positive emotion that builds connected cultures, fosters collaboration across silos and inspires people to reach new heights.
This ½ day interactive workshop builds upon the habits of human connection and encourages leaders to brainstorm, write and present their own signature stories. Whether you lead a team, work within one or need to influence the higher-ups, leveraging the power of story will allow you to level up your authentic leadership presence.
- Sell your ideas by telling the most engaging types of stories.
- Build emotional connections through storytelling.
- Ask 4 crucial questions every storyteller needs to answer.
- Avoid the biggest storytelling mistakes.
- Become a masterful storyteller that captures their heart and inspires people to change.
- Write and perform your own Signature Stories that will make you a magnet for attention.