Every YES Begins With a KNOW
Web Search Secrets to Find the Right Prospects, at the Right Time, with the Right Message
The key to mutually successful business relationships is simple: talk to the right person, at the right time, with the right message, and provide the right value. Do you truly know what your prospects or existing clients care about? Do you understand what’s important to the other person to ensure your messages are meaningful and relevant, and that you differentiate from the competition? It’s no longer enough to be interesting. In today’s world you must be interested. In this dynamic presentation, you will discover…
- Web search secrets that you never thought possible for finding leads, creating lists, uncovering opportunities, identifying trigger events, and understanding decision makers.
- Tips and tricks for using social media and as sales and competitive “intelligence agents;” find the prospects who fit your desired profile, and learn more about the individual so that in every meeting, you’re building a meaningful connection (without seeming like a stalker).
- How to access and leverage the “Hidden Web,” or the majority of the valuable online information that is invisible to search engines.
- How to use information to differentiate from the competition, generate warm referrals, tailor offerings, build deeper relationships, and bottom line…win more business.
It doesn’t matter if you have limited technical ability or if you grew up using the Internet, you will leave with new ideas that you and your team will immediately put to use. This high energy, motivating, incredibly high content presentation has a huge “WOW” factor – you will be shocked at what you don’t know (but soon will).
Don’t Steal the Cheesecake
How Your Digital Reputation Defines Your Personal Brand, and Shapes Your Company Brand
In today’s “everything is online” world, people judge and form opinions about you before even meeting you. What you post online, text, leave as a voicemail, say or do in front of a public camera, and even email is not limited to private networks. Rather, there’s a good chance that what you do in a digital format is public, searchable, and archived, FOREVER! Meaning everything you do online impacts your personal brand, and even your company brand. In “Don’t Steal the Cheesecake” you will learn…
- The difference between your character, reputation, personal brand, and company brand, how they are all intertwined, and how they impact your career, relationships, and your company.
- The dangers of sharing too much information, what can happen if you’re not careful, and how to respond in a digital format when you’re angry, so you don’t become a negative “Viral Sensation.”
- The “Five Laws of Digital Reputation Management” along with simple, common sense ideas that will align your character and reputation, ensuring consistency across your personal brand.
- Inside secrets on how to manage your digital presence (for non-technical people) so when others search for information on you, there is some control on what they find.
This thought provoking, super entertaining, and somewhat scary program will provide you with very practical and easy-to-implement strategies that will help you avoid personal and company embarrassment, manage your reputation, and enhance your personal brand.
Know More! Sales/Relationships (Part I)
Sales Intel Secrets to Find More Leads, Provide More Value, Build Strong Relationships, and Make More Money
In today’s commoditized world, business is all about relationships and providing relevant value. When you know more about your prospects and clients, you’re better able to relate on a personal level, generate meaningful rapport, ask challenging questions, identify new leads, and generate powerful referrals. Most important, studies show that when you practice Sales Intelligence, you’ll win two times more business. In this dynamic presentation, you will discover…
- How to find information in ways that you never thought possible including existing lead lists, inside information on companies and industries, and personal information on prospects and clients.
- How to use social media as a powerful sales and competitive “intelligence agent,” and how to access the “Invisible Web” to find information that most think is not available online.
- How to leverage information to ensure relevancy, gain permission to ask challenging questions, and provide ongoing value to both prospects and clients.
- How to leverage information to make a great first impression, provide relevant value, stay in touch with in meaningful ways, and generate genuine mutually beneficial relationships.
This high energy, motivating, incredibly high content presentation is the perfect complement to any existing sales training and process. Learn the “how to” when it comes to finding information that you can use to engage with prospects and clients in ways that are relevant to what they care about.
Know More! Sales/Relationships (Part II)
Advanced Sales Intel Secrets to Know Even More About Industries, Companies, and People
In Know More! Sales/Relationships Part I, you learned web search secrets that you can use every day to find information on prospects and clients. In Part II, you’ll learn the inside techniques that many professional business intelligence experts don’t even know including…
- Google search algorithms for finding existing lead lists, membership directories, competitor proposals, past and current RFPs, and more.
- How to mine social media to identify ideal prospects, generate strong referrals, and follow-up with others in ways that they care about.
- Hidden websites and tools that reveal the inside information on companies and people, and that can even help you create a pipeline of leads before the lead even exists.
Most important, you’ll learn how to QUICKLY find and LEVERAGE the right information, so your time is spent meeting with prospects and clients, winning more business, and making more money.
You Just “Friended” a Thief
You and Your Client’s Data: What’s Out There, How Do You Find It, and How Can It Be Used Against You
It’s amazing the amount of information available online about companies and people. And it’s shocking how vulnerable we all are to Personal Identity Theft and Business Identity Theft – in ways you might not think about. In this jaw-dropping presentation, you will discover…
- How to find the information that is available about you, your family, and your business that others have shared in a digital format, and what you can do to protect yourself.
- How the seemingly innocent information that you post online could be providing thieves with an open door into your bank account.
- How the biggest risk to your and your clients’ data is probably not an online hacker, rather, it’s probably sitting in your office right now.
- Easy-to-implement, non-technical ways to protect yourself, your family, and your business from identity theft.
This eye-opening, high-energy, entertaining program will have your audience talking, thinking, and thanking themselves (and you!) that they attended the conference.