You HAVE Permission to Engage Employee engagement, customer engagement, team engagement, personal engagement. No matter what area an organization is strategically trying to improve, individuals have to be engaged and execute in order for the plan forward! The key is giving the permission to engage from the inside out. Once that happens, your organization will be CLEARED HOT! There’s no secret…a solid flight plan is the key. Give your attendees a fast paced message that will show how them how to:
- Harness the power of a ‘Breakthrough Mentality’ mindset
- Lead through mentorship
- Leverage functional and individual diversity as a strategic advantage
- Create breakthroughs for their teams with five simple steps
Who Needs A Runway?! Take Off From Where You Are!!!
The bottom line is that we have to move into action from where we are! Unfortunately, many people become paralyzed in the preparation phase. Decide what you want, put your stake in the ground and execute! Vernice calls this making a commitment to the commitment. Give your organization the boost they need to come together as a team, understand how their objectives support the overall strategy and accomplish the mission achieving the desired results! Give your attendees an invigorating perspective that reveals how to:
- Infuse passion in your life professionally and personally!
- Recognize and utilize the skills and talents of everyone around you
- Lead a Zero to Breakthrough™ life with a ‘Breakthrough Mentality’ as the foundation
- Unleash your full potential no matter where you are personally starting from
Zero To Breakthrough™
A Breakthrough Mentality Creates A Breakthrough Life! Put passion back in your life and design the path to your dreams with a ‘Breakthrough Mentality.’ Be inspired by Vernice’s personal story of setbacks, challenges, adventure, success and triumph. Vernice takes you on an amazing journey through her life experiences and, most importantly, the lessons learned. Unleash the personal leadership power needed to take your life to the next level! Attendees will discover:
- How Passion, Purpose & Positive Steps create breakthrough results and shape your destiny
- The Tangibility of Possibility
- Delay is not Denial and to Retreat does not mean Defeat
- How to ignite your spark and make YOUR dreams a reality!Get Gutsy. LEAD Gutsy
Security is the new risk. We know that real leadership takes courage. Guts. Bravery. A big pair of brass ones. Because the decisions that leaders make have a massive impact on everyone around us. It takes courage because true leaders always have something to lose.
FlyGirl’s message can be shared virtually and professionally, LIVE or via a customized prerecorded video series, along with customized runtime. Presentation can range from short inspirational leadership clips, full keynote or team focused workshop.
The audience will leave with the insight to:
- Leverage their Leadership Instinct
- Lead Decisively in the midst of Chaotic Conditions
- Engage audaciously with the marketplace and clients – fill the gaps
- Reframe obstacles into opportunities
This program can be customized for all segments of the workforce:
- Senior and Mid-level Execs
- Sales Teams
- Kick-Off Meetings
- Technology Enterprises seeking to seize on this Defining Digital Moment
- Teams facing tough times of transition
Your team can’t afford to be complacent and as a leader, your job is to have the courage to take calculated risks, to innovate, inspire, lead and guide your organization or business to new heights. Your team needs to know who you are and what you stand for so that they can be empowered to carry out your vision and the mission. One Mission. One Goal. One Team.
Driving Diversity Deep into the DNA of Your Organization
One Mission, One Goal, One Team Vernice reveals, as a former Diversity Officer for Headquarters Marine Corps and liaison to the Pentagon, what it took to help a 200,000 personnel organization get back on track! When you bring people together, you will have differences and similarities that result in tension and complexities…THIS IS NORMAL! How you MANAGE diversity is the key!
The leader will discover how to:
- Know your people and harness the power, skills and talents of the team
- Unleash the full potential of diversity to impact the bottom line
- Effectively tap into the power of the Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Teach everyone to be an ambassador for diversity
- Create a culture that values and respects all team members: One Mission, One Goal, One Team!